Accor has launched a new bonus opportunity for stays in Germany this summer through August 26, 2022.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn double or triple points for stays a minimum of two nights, depending on the arrival date. You must register for this offer.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that only new bookings made after REGISTERING for this offer are eligible for the bonus points.
Friday to Sunday = Double Points (two nights)
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday = Triple Points (minimum two nights)
This is a very uncommon offer from Accor because you earn bonus points for stays that don’t need to be booked in advance, although only new reservations qualify.
It is clear that Accor tries to get ALL members to check in on any other day than Friday by offering triple points!
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Germany Summer x3/x2 offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between 22/06/2022 through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 26/08/2022) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by two (2) when staying Friday to Sunday (two nights) or by three (3) when arriving on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for a minimum of two nights, at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by x3/x2 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X3
This offer can be used without limitation per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 22/06/2022 to 26/08/2022 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, and booked between 22/06/2022, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 26/08/2022.
5. The stay must be a minimum of two (2) nights.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Germany Summer x3/x2 offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
12. Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
14. Please specify the reference 014989 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.